By becoming a member organisation you are entitled to the following benefits:
- Regular updates through our newsletter, keeping you better informed about issues which may impact on your organisation.
- Subsidised attendance at HVC's regular education sessions, saving you money and providing you with current information on constantly changing issues such as:
- Duty of Care
- Access to volunteers through our referral service, providing you with a volunteer workforce whose interests, skills and availability match your needs.
We can also, by negotiation, provide you assistance in the following services:
- Design programs targeted for special populations of volunteers, including seniors, job-seekers, people with different abilities or support needs;
- Promote short-term volunteer opportunities through newsletters, web-sites and community media.
- Participate and coordinate volunteering efforts in community events such as sporting events, festivals and fundraising events.
To qualify as a member organisation you need to meet our minimum requirements which include, but is not limited to:
- being a non-profit organisation and
- have a public liability insurance policy that covers volunteers.
If you think you qualify, please download and fill in the membership form below along with volunteer role sheets (one sheet for each position) and then contact us to arrange an interview and how we can best help you.